Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

when they stepped in the mud, they softened their stance

Zach and I had a blast at the mud run this past weekend. I was feeling pretty sick, so we had to take it slow, but it was still very fun. The weather was great, the obstacles were great, and we didn't end up ruining any of our clothes. Here's a picture of us at the end of the race:


I'm looking happy because I haven't realized that I'll be picking dirt out of my ears and nails for the next week.

This race is so fun, it makes me feel like I'm on Wipeout. The obstacles included climbing over walls, running through tires, swimming through mud tunnels, racing down water slides, and tons of wading through mud pits. Definitely check it out if it's in your area, the mess is worth it for how much fun you'll have. Here are some more pictures from the race:








No comments:

Post a Comment