Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Mysterious Gift

Hey all,

I was on my way to the store just now and on my doorstep I found a wonderful surprise that I wanted to tell you all about. There was a Harry and David box on my doormat and I was wondering whether someone had sent me pears or something, so I immediately start going through everyone I know who might send me something, and I couldn't imagine who it could be from. Well I opened up the box and it ended up being this beautiful arrangement.

And even better than the cute arrangement of boxes, was the delicious Harry and David treats that I found inside of the boxes.

Well as you can probably tell from the ribbon, the gift was from Edwards welcoming me to the company! How cute is that?! The card said, "Tessa, We look forward to having you join the Edwards Lifesciences family." And it was signed by my boss. Well Zach got a similar gift from Edwards when we first moved here, so I was expecting something. But Zach just got a generic, off-brand gift basket with some candy in it. This is a quality, Harry and David gift box collection, much more impressive. The card from Harry and David expressed it this way, "Someone has chosen to give you this gourmet gift from Harry and David. We think this shows impeccable taste." Even though that's a little obnoxious, I have to agree with them, it does show impeccable taste. So I guess Zach's going to need to watch out, it looks like they already like me better, and I haven't even started work yet! Just kidding, there's plenty of work there for both of us.

I'll be back in a couple of days with a more lengthy post for the week. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment