Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

The Save the Dates

Zach and I have both been pretty sick and busy with school, so we haven't been doing much wedding planning. We have finalized our trip to Arizona in November though, so we'll be able to take a day and go to Sedona and scope out a final ceremony location and a good hotel for all of our guests.

To save money I'm going to make the Save the Dates and Invitations myself, and I finally ordered all of the supplies I'll need from a pretty nifty website called http://www.envelopperinc.com/. I want to play up the fact that we're having a destination wedding and want to make our Save the Dates look kind of like luggage tags. Here of some of the ones I was using for ideas:






1 comment:

  1. the plans are looking good! can't wait to hear more details :0)

    ReplyDelete