Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

The Gift Bags

I know in an earlier post I said that I wouldn't say anything about the gift bags because I wanted them to be a surprise. However, I just got the bags in the mail today and I can't resist showing them to you all. They turned out so well!

I wanted to find a bag that was sturdy and would last for the duration of everyone's trip, but I didn't want to have to spend $20 to get everyone a fancy tote bag. So on discountmugs.com I found these blank, thin canvas bags that are like the reusable shopping bags that you can buy at the grocery store. Then I made a little design in photoshop for them to print on the bags and it was as easy as that. I think they turned out really well and I'm excited to fill them up with goodies for all of the guests. I'm going to keep my promise and not let you know anything about what's going inside them, so enjoy this one-time gift bag sneak peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment